1) Generally: We understand that your trust in us, is our most important asset. To maintain that confidence, we made of protecting the privacy of all visitors and customers of http://www.co2-4u.eu (the "Website") our priority. This privacy statement applies to the Website, operated by Janox BVBA (hereinafter referred to "we" or "us"). We would like to emphasize that we at all times act in accordance with the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 december 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data.
We may from time to time and for any reason modify, amplify or improve this privacy statement as it relates to the future use of the Website. Any change will be announced on the Website and/or via email and the new privacy statement will come into effect thirty (30) days after the announcement. This privacy statement was last amended on 11/05/2017.
To learn more about how personal data is collected and processed on this Website, be sure to read this privacy statement. This privacy statement should be read in conjunction with our legal disclaimer www.co2-4u.eu/disclaimer
2) Processing personal data: by using this Website and/or your personal information, you automatically agree with the way in which we collect and process personal data, as described in this privacy statement.
-Kinds of personal data: Through this Website your name, address and e-mail address collected when placing an order, when filling out a contact form or when registering for the newsletter.
Like many other Web sites, the Web site automatically collects certain technical information regarding its visitors, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the visitor's computer, the IP address of the Internet Service Provider, the date and time when the visitor has visited the Website, the internet address of the website you referred directly to this Website, the operating system used by the visitor, the departments visited on the Website, the pages visited on the Website and the information that has been viewed as well as all the material that was posted or downloaded from the Website. This technical information is used for the needs of the Web site for purposes of system administration and to improve the Website.
- Manner in which the information is collected: this Website can be visited without having to provide personal information. Personal details are only collected when you create a customer account, when you use a contact form, when you place an order or when you subscribe to our newsletter .
- Use of information: we use your personal data only to give you, respectively, the requested information, the requested newsletters and to process your order. After you have placed an order, we also may use your email address for our own advertising purposes (announcing new products, special offers or news articles).
When you no longer want to receive our newsletter or information about our products and services , you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of your email or through your personal account on the Website.
- Disclosure of information to third parties: there are a number of trusted third parties with whom we may share your personal information:-third parties for whom we manage the Web shop where you purchase articles-umbrella bodies where these third parties are connected (including national and regional sports federations)-third parties who provide services on our behalf and according to our instructions.
Beside, we have the right to transfer your personal data to the competent authorities at their express request.
The data can also be processed by us in a country outside the European economic area (EEA).
Please note that the information provided by you may be posted on public places, such as, but not limited to comments on the discussion forum or customer reviews, can be consulted by anyone.
3) Use of the emailaddress: Your email address will only be used for the above purposes. Under no circumstances your e-mail address, user name or password will be sold or rented to third parties. If you do not want to receive newsletters or more information about our products or services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the button "unsubscribe", as provided in each e-mail from CO2-4u.eu at the bottom.
4) Rights of the visitor: You have the right to consult your personal information and to ask us, free of charge, about what types of personal information we have concerning you. You can exercise this right by contacting us through the contact details set out below, provided that you properly identify itself. Beside, you also have the right to distract, free of charge, against the intended processing of your personal data, if the processing is carried out with a view to direct marketing.
5) Safety: We maintain strict policies and security measures to ensure that the visitor information in our computer systems and files are protected. Our employees have access to the visitors information only to carry out their work and to provide a service to you. All employees are obliged to respect the privacy of the visitors.
We do all we can to secure our servers, applications and databases and free them from unauthorized access and use, by using physical, administrative and technological measures to protect this information. However, no one can guarantee 100% safety. In case of particular concern on the safety of certain personal data, it is up to the visitor to decide not to send that information through the Internet.
6) Contact: We are responsible for the processing of your personal data and ensure the confidentiality and security of this data. In case of questions, please contact us at: