1) Generally: Welcome to the website of Co2-4u.eu http://www.co2-4u.eu (referred below as the "Website"). Please provide the following basic rules that govern your use of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Document") and this before you use this Website in any way whatsoever. Please note that each time you use the Website, the latest version of this Document will control your use and so implies that you agree. If you do not agree with any provision of this Document , Co2-4u.eu asks you kindly to contact her to discontinue any use of this Website.
The content of this Website can change without notice and create, specify, modify or replace any new or prior contractual obligations that are agreed in writing between Co2-4u.eu and the visitor. Any modification will be announced on the Website and/or via email and the new disclaimer will come into effect 30 days after the announcement. This disclaimer was last updated on 09/05/2017.
2) Offered Information: The information available on this Website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be seen as a personal advice. This Website and all contents of it are made available as "like it is" base and without warranties. The use of the Website and the information contained in it is only at your own risk.
3) Liabilities: Co2-4u.eu makes a great effort to ensure that the content of this site is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information is unavailable, Co2-4u.eu will try to correct this as soon as possible. If you discover errors, contact Co2-4u.eu (see contact details at the bottom of this disclaimer).
Co2-4u.eu endeavors to secure the Website. However, the possibility does not exclude that wrong technical maneuvers or unauthorised interventions take place. For these reasons you Co2-4u.eu can not guarantee uninterrupted access.
Co2-4u.eu is not liable for indirect damages or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of time, emotional damage, loss of an opportunity, data loss, loss of profit, etc.).
Co2-4u.eu accepts no responsibility for statements made or published by third parties and has no obligation to incorrect data, information, conclusions or opinions published by third parties with regard to this or any other source of information provided by Co2-4u.eu.
However, nothing in this disclaimer excludes Co2-4u.eu liability for intent or deceit.
4) Links to other sites: This Website may contain hyperlinks to other Web sites over which Co2-4u.eu has no technical or content control. Co2-4u.eu cannot offer any guarantee for the completeness or accuracy of this content, nor the availability of those websites and therefore Co2-4u.eu accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damages resulting from its use.
5) Intellectual property: All texts, pictures, video files and sound files that are displayed on this Website are the property of Co2-4u.eu and may only be reproduced or communicated to the public after the express prior authorisation in writing by Co2-4u.eu.
The Co2-4u.eu name and logo and the products and services offered by them, are trademarks and trade names protected by national law. This Web site is subject to Belgian law and the copyright in that regard belongs to Co2-4u.eu.
6) Protection of personal data: Any personal data submitted by the visitor who visits this Website will only be used to improve the technical functionality. The data you enter on the Website are confidential. Co2-4u.eu will act as responsible of these data in accordance with the Belgian data protection act.
7) Applicable law and Court: This Document is subject to, and all disputes to be settled in this regard in accordance with the laws of Belgium. Any dispute regarding the existence or the application of this Document and the interpretation or implementation of it falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ypres, unless the law prescribes a different court.
8) Diversity: If any provision of this Document is considered to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, this provision shall be separate from the rest of this Document, and this shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9) Contact: If you need any further information or want to make comments, please contact Co2-4u.eu on: